Know your risk. It may help save your life.
GeneType offers integrated risk testing for a range of serious conditions. By knowing your risk, you can work with your medical practitioner to put together a personalised preventative health plan.
Your journey to improved knowledge about your health starts here.
GeneType Multi Test
A combination of geneType tests for breast cancer, colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, coronary artery disease and type 2 diabetes in a single test.
Know your risk of a serious disease to tailor a personalised prevention plan with your medical practitioner.
Why choose geneType to support personalised, preventative healthcare?
GeneType unlocks the science.
Our expert scientific team has dedicated the last 20 years to translating research into validated clinical tests with actionable outcomes.
Our tests combine clinical, familial and genetic risk factors to give you a highly accurate risk predicition score. You and your medical practitioner can then use this information to develop a health plan that is right for you.
Your data is used for a single purpose.
Safeguarding the privacy and security of your personal health information is among our most important responsibilities.
Our genetic testing is performed in our accredited laboratory subject to strict regulations. This means that your information wont be used for further research or sold to a third-party.
Additional support is always available.
A genetic counsellor is available free of charge to everyone who uses a geneType test.
You can discuss what your results mean for you and your family.
The Testing Process
1. Request geneType kits
- Login to the clinician portal and click Supply Orders
- Complete the form and submit the order
- You will receive your test kits in ~3 business days
2. Place an order
- Login to the clinician portal and click Create Requisition
- Select the desired test(s) and fill in the required fields
- Upload supporting clinical notes and any other supporting documents
- Electronically sign and submit the order
3. Collect the sample
- Saliva kits may be ordered through the clinician portal by clicking Supply Orders
- Follow the specimen collection instructions in the test kit
4. Mail the sample to geneType
- Saliva collection kits are mailed using prepaid priority postage
- For expedited shipping options, please contact us.
5. Receive the results
- Results will be available approximately 3 weeks from time of sample receipt
- You will receive an email notification once the results are ready
- View and download the report in the clinician portal
Keep up-to-date with our latest advances
Sign up to our newsletter to stay informed about our latest advances and how these could support you.